Sexual Harassment and Assault Response & Education Center
SHARE is available to members of the Yale community who are dealing with sexual misconduct of any kind. Individuals turn to us with a variety of concerns, large and small, and we assist in whatever way we can. Sometimes we have a one-time phone consultation. More often, that first phone call leads to meeting in person, exploring options for response, and working to make sure that the caller gets whatever ongoing assistance she or he needs.
SHARE responders are Yale University mental health professionals. All calls to SHARE are confidential, and can be anonymous if you wish. We will offer information and support, and sometimes recommendations, but we won’t tell you what to do—our goal is to help you make your own informed, empowered decisions.
Often, people come to our site looking for information. We encourage you to explore the menus and links we’ve provided. We are also happy to answer questions over the phone or email.
SHARE Center Brochures
Please feel free to print these brochures as needed.
- General Information Brochure
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment
- How to Help a Friend
- A Guide for Parents
- Sexual Misconduct Response at Yale
- Title IX Coordinators
- University-Wide Committee on Sexual Misconduct
- Yale Police
- Yale Health Center: Acute Care
- Walden Peer Counselors (Undergraduates)
- Mental Health Services at Yale University
- University Chaplains & Religious Ministry
- Communication & Consent Educators (Undergraduates)